So I’d like some help. I’m seriously thinking about going to SCBWI New York. I’m also considering attending the writing intensive before the conference begins.
Before I make the investment, I’d love to hear more about it from folks who’ve actually attended in the past.
– are there real opportunities to connect with agents and editors?
– do the sessions give you real tools and pointers you can put to work in your writing straight away?
– are the intensives worth the investment?
– are there opportunities to network with writers at various stages of their careers?
– if you’ve been in the past, would you like to go again?
I’d also love to hear about any “wins” and/or success stories flowing from the conference.